Tweaking, adjusting, changing, testing and repeat, is basically what I've been doing in the last 3 months. So basically nothing really exciting except that I've made som huge improvments on the physics. Previously I have had small issues with the snowmobile sliding a bit and bouncing but most of that has been solved.
I don't have that much to say in this update so it won't be a long post but to give something more I can tell that I have started to experiment with photogrammetry. That is basicly where you take a bunch of photos of a object from diffrent angles then a program calculates the geometry of the object. Although the scan isn't perfect and have a few millions of polygons to many it's really handy to use as a reference when modeling traditionally so it can speed up and improve the qualtity of models in game.
If you have some questions feel free to ask.