© 2018 ERCentertainment

Erik Marberg
May 10, 2017

ET 250 3D Model

12 comments

Edited: May 10, 2017

So... I started working on a 3D model of the Yamaha ET 250 about a year ago just to learn different modeling techniques and mid process I thought "This might do justice in that SledSimulator game I played a couple years ago"

But I never posted anything about it on the forum simply because I forgot about it...

But I found it again so I thought I might share it on here to get some critique and if there's any chance that it could be implemented into the game, also it'd be really cool to make a contribution to such an awesome project.

So just a disclaimer: This isn't even close to half done by now but if people show interest I'd be happy to finish it.

So here it is.

You can see that I'm not going for 100% accuracy since that might become a copyright problem.

Current specs for the model

Polygons: 2943 (could potentially be decreased)

Tell me what you think!

3r5k3n
May 11, 2017

Looking good even without textures

johnbjorklof
May 11, 2017

Nice keep up the work, and make diffrent models of it in the future with mods and stuff

Mew_
May 15, 2017Edited: May 15, 2017

Sweet, looks alot like the real deal, almost like my ET 340 (hence the name), keep it up. (And in case you want someone to texture it for you I'd be happy to help, just send a pm.)

Erik Marberg
May 16, 2017

Yes! That'd be awesome. Unfortunately you can't send pm's through the forum... But I'll need to finish it up a little bit while we find a workaround for that.

3r5k3n
May 17, 2017

PM's will be added eventually

khaiskebo
May 24, 2017

I hope this will become a working mod

Hunter3464
Jan 1, 2018

its cool, btw nice banner pic

Isaac
Jan 14, 2018

wich program did you use to make that model?

Erik Marberg
Jan 14, 2018

I used Cinema 4D, it’s pretty basic but does the job.

Isaac
Jan 14, 2018

Do you know if he still is working on the game?

Erik Marberg
Jan 14, 2018

I hope so, but this game has always had a slow phase in development since he’s the only one working on it.

Isaac
Jan 14, 2018

I hope the update Come soon because i love this game

• alex99stenberg
    5 days ago

hello guys. iam just wondering how this project is going. this is a game i have been dreaming about for years to realise
  • BoondockerTurbo
    Mar 11

Polaris' new website has been awesomely updated to include a 3D model when you build a sled on their website. It shows all the options you choose in 3D and even gives you the ability to look at it from behind the handlebars. Just something cool I thought I'd point out to anybody that wants a reference for what the sled looks like from all angles, and specifically for @3r5k3n if he wants to add new models to the game at some point.
  • GreftyGhost74
    Oct 14

So after a lot of time, I finally found out how to play multiplayer... In fact, it's pretty simple... all you need is the LOCAL ip adress.. it's diffrent for all computers. I put link for everyone to know there local ip adress. http://www.mon-ip.com/adresse-ip-locale.php When you want to join someone elses game, that person has to give you HIS local IP adress ``:fromthesitebelow:`` AND DON'T CHANGE PORT.. IT'S THE SAME FOR EVERYONE... well until now...🧐🤔 I'm pretty sure if you follow these instruction. it'll work.... have a great time.....!!!😁😁